- Makes 14
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
These Jalapeno and Parmesan Nibbles are something a bit different to serve on a platter or even on their own. They go down a treat, and are so simple to adapt for those who don’t really like the heat of jalapenos.
Ingredients (makes 14 Nibbles)
- 1 - 1 1/2 cups Parmesan (good quality)
- 1/2 - 1 cup Grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup Bacon, diced small and lightly cooked
- Jalapeno slices, drained
- Preheat oven to 190. Line a large baking sheet with baking paper.
- Spoon about a tablespoon of Parmesan into a small mound on the parchment paper. Top with about half tablespoon of cheddar.
- Carefully pat cheese down flat then place a jalapeño slice on top. Sprinkle with bacon and crack a generous amount of pepper over each mound.
- Bake until crispy and golden, about 10 - 12 minutes.
- Let cool slightly before transferring to serving dish. Serve at room temperature
Best eaten on the same day as you make them. The amount that you can get from the quantities above will vary as to how big or small you make them. You can do them as big or as small as you wish