- Serves 1
- 3 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
This is a quick and easy healthy breakfast for all those Mum’s on the run. Make double the quantity and pop it in a keep cup and serve it up to the kids as well. Bonus points for sneaking in a vegetable in your breakfast and best of all, you won’t even taste it. Just don’t tell the kids!
Ingredients (serves 1)
- 200g Plain yoghurt
- 125ml milk of your choice
- 1 medium banana, diced
- 1/2 medium zucchini (trust me on this one!)
- 1 tablespoon raw cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Assorted toppings: 1/2 a banana, sliced; hazelnut meal
Notes... To make it lovely and frothy, freeze the banana the night before and add 2 ice cubes to the mix for step 1.
- Place all ingredients except the toppings, into a high speed blender and blitz until smooth.
- Pour into a bowl and top with banana and hazelnut toppings.
- Take a selfie and enjoy a healthy breakfast and great start to the day!
Recipe Chocolate banana smoothie bowl
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.