- Serves 6
- 90 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
This is so easy to make and the results are delicious! I sometimes use a can of Condensed Cream of Mushroom soup – equally yummy! If you don't want to use wine, chicken stock would be also fine.
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 1½ kg Ingham Chicken thighs
- 50g Unsalted butter
- 400g can of Cream of Chicken Soup
- ½ cup Dry white wine
Notes... This is my late mother's recipe. It is delicious and the soup makes a lovely gravy. It is very filling and goes great with beans, carrots and new potatoes.
- Trim any fat from chicken pieces. Put into a shallow baking dish, dot with butter. Roast uncovered in a moderately hot (190ºC) oven for ½ hour.
- Pour over the soup and wine and bake uncovered for a further ¾ to 1 hour. The chicken will take on a beautiful golden colour and the texture will be tender and juicy.
- Remove chicken to a serving dish. Pour chicken gravy formed in the baking dish into a jug. Skim away any excess fat. Serve with your choice of vegetables and enjoy!
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.