- Serves 4
- 40 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
A quick weeknight soup for a cold winter’s night.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 bunch kale
- 4 potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 onion, peeled and chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic peeled and chopped
- 1 litre vegetable stock
- sour cream or natural yoghurt and toast, to serve
- Wash kale and cut out the tough middle veins and stems. Cut into smaller pieces.
- Pour oil into the base of the Philips All-In-One-Cooker. Press SAUTE/SEAR LOW TEMP button, set cooking time for 5 minutes and press start (Do not close lid). Cook onion and garlic until soft.
- Add potato, kale and stock. Place lid on the cooker and set the valve to seal. Cook on soup in the pressure mode for 30 mins. Press start.
- After time has finished, turn the valve to vent until the steam releases. Remove the lid and puree the soup with a stick blender. Season to taste.
- Serve the soup in bowls with a dollop of sour cream or natural yoghurt and hot buttery toast.