A beautiful pink casserole with lovely earthy flavours.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 beetroot, peeled and chopped into large pieces
- 500g kangaroo, diced
- 1/2 cup red wine
- salt and pepper to taste
- mashed potato and peas to serve
- Set Philips All-In-One Cooker SAUTE/SEAR HIGH TEMP for 5 minutes. Heat oil in inner pot and fry onion and garlic until starting to soften.
- Add kangaroo and cook to brown on all sides.
- Add the beetroot, red wine and stir to combine. Season to taste.
- Place the lid on the cooker and close. Set the vent to SEAL. Program to PRESSURE COOK MEAT/POULTRY for 35 minutes.
- Once the time is up, vent the seal to release the pressure and remove the lid. Set to SAUTE/SEAR HIGH TEMP for 5 minutes and reduce the liquid so that it becomes a thicker sauce.
- Serve with mashed potato and peas.