Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 Sheet Shortcrust Pastry
- 1/2 Cup Cream
- 1/4 Cup Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Parmesan Cheese
- 5 Eggs
- 250g (approx) Ham (can also substitute any other left over cold meat - Pork also tastes great!)
- 1/4 Small Capsicum finely diced
- 1 Cup Button Mushroom (Sliced)
- 1 Stalk of Eshallots
- 2 Green Chillies (Optional for a litle bit of heat)
- Preheat Oven to 180 degrees. Grease shallow baking dish and blind bake pastry for 10 minutes. Once blind baked, cook Pastry for a further 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Combine all ingredients (apart from 2 eggs and 1/4 cup of parmesan) in a bowl and mix well.
- Spoon mix into pastry case.
- Break remaining 2 eggs over the top of mix, sprinkle with parmesan.
- Cook for 20 minutes or until eggs have set