Fun rocky road with a Chang’s crunch!
Ingredients (serves 20)
- 500g milk chocolate
- 1 cup marshmallows, cut into pieces
- 2/3 cup leftover firm red jelly or raspberry jelly lollies, cut into pieces
- 1 packet Chang’s Original Fried Noodles
- Begin by breaking the chocolate into pieces, placing into two rectangular plastic takeaway containers.
- Place the takeaway containers into the microwave, heating the chocolate for two minutes or until just melted.
- Stir through the marshmallows, jelly or lollies and Chang’s Fried Noodles and place in the fridge until the chocolate hardens.
- Once set, cut the Rocky Road into pieces about 2cm square.