You can replace sour cream, cream cheese with lite, but it makes it less sinful! To be more sinful top with kit kat fingers, or you can layer the base before adding the mix
Ingredients (serves 8)
- 3 X 90gram Kit Kats - crushed
- 50 Grams Melted Butter
- 375 Grams Cream Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Castor Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 300 ml Sour Cream
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Essence
- 100 Grams Chocolate Melts
- 2 Tablespoons Black Coffee
- Combine kit kats and butter. Press into base of a greased lined lamington tin. Chill for one hour
- Beat cream cheese and sugar together until light. Add eggs one at a time, mix well, and fold in sour cream and vanilla. Pour over prepared base.
- Melt chocolate and coffee together, mix well, drizzle over cheesecake and swirl with a toothpick.
- Bake in 180C for 35 – 40 minutes, cool on wire rack and cut into squares or logs to serve.
You can make it as fancy or as simple just with decoration. I have added strawberries around the edges sat on whipped cream - looked very fancy!