- Serves 4
- 15 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
Delicious koftas can be dipped in tomato-onion curry/gravy as main dish…or just eaten as it is as a side dish
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 bowl grated cauliflower
- half bowl grated carrot
- minced ginger, garlic
- to taste salt and red chilli powder
- 3-4 Tbsp besan / chickpea flour
- half glass water
- to fry oil
Notes... If you want to serve dry, serve with salsa sauce or barbeque sauce...tastes yum!
- MIx all ingredients in a bowl (except oil - that's for frying). Add water little at a time. Check the consistency of the mixture..it should not be runny and neither too hard.
- Heat oil over medium flame. Test by putting a small drop of mixture. If the oil is hot enough, then the dropped mix would pop up immediately.
- When the oil is ready, scoop ball size dumplings/fritters from a spoon and carefully place in the oil. Put several at a time.
- When these turn golden, remove from the hot oil. I place it on the kitchen towel spread in a plate, to absorb excess oil.
Recipe Kofta (cauliflower and carrot fritters/dumplings)
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.