- Serves 4
- 60 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
Jazzing up the spice mix flavor sachet couldn’t be easier. Adding spinach & potatoes makes it more delicious & who doesn’t love more veggies?
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 500g lamb shoulder or leg diced
- 2 cups water
- 1 sachet rogan josh spice mix
- 1 large potato, peeled & diced
- 1 large handful of baby spinach
- 1 tbsp olive or coconut oil
- Add oil In the inner pot of the Philips All-In-One Cooker. Set to SAUTE/SEAR HIGH HEAT, add the lamb & cook stirring until browned.
- Add the spice mix & water & bring to a gentle boil. Add the potatoes.
- Set to STEW function & adjust time to 50 minutes. Set valve to SEAL. Once cooking time is finished, seat valve to VENT. Open the lid, add in spinach, give a gentle stir & serve with roti, rice or pappadums (or all of the above!)
Recipe Lamb rogan josh with potatoes & spinach
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.