- Makes 12
- 10 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
This lattice slice is so easy to make, and even easier to eat! It tastes so yum. Get your piece quick!
Ingredients (makes 12 squares or more, dependent on bikkies)
- 1 500ml tub of cream
- 1 packet of instant vanilla pudding
- 2 packets arnotts latice bikkies
- icing sugar and water mixed and drizzled to taste
- Line a tray and add a layer of lattice bikkies.
- Mix pudding with cream until starts to firm, but is still spreadable.
- Smooth the pudding mix over the bikkies.
- Top with another layer of lattice bikkies.
- Drizzle as much or as little icing sugar mix as you like!
- Pop in fridge to set for 3 hours.
- Serve it and savour the taste of this easy peasy recipe!
This is incredibly easy, and absolutely yummy... Get in quick for a piece - it goes darn fast in my home!!!!