- Serves 4
- 35 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
A nice way to use up left over corned beef. If you haven’t got leftover cooked potatoes, make sure to add on another 15-20 mins cooking time and make them first before starting this dish.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 2 tablespoons of butter or olive oil
- 2 cups left over corned beef
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 cups diced, cooked potatoes
- 1 small onion
- 1 cup frozen peas and corn
- 1 egg (per person)
- 1/4 teaspoon thyme, basil and paprika
- Melt the butter or oil in a large skillet. Add onion and garlic and cook until fragrant (about 4 mins).
- Add potatoes and cook until browned. Season with the spices. Stir on the frozen peas and corn and cook until soft.
- Add the corned beef and cook for another 5 minutes or until everything is browned.
- Serve onto plates - meanwhile, fry an egg in the same skillet. Add to the plate once cooked to your liking.
- Season with salt and pepper.