- Serves 2
- 25 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 11 Ingredients
A quick and easy fix for that leftover Christmas turkey!
Are your family’s hands as clean as they could be? Read the DETTOL Liquid Hand Wash reviews here
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 1 packet Chang’s Hokkien noodles
- 200g leftover turkey meat, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed or sliced
- ½ thumb ginger, peeled and grated or cut into matchsticks
- 2 spring onions, white and pale green parts only, sliced
- ½ medium red chilli, sliced – optional
- 2 shitake mushrooms, sliced
- 4 stalks asparagus, cut into 3-4cm lengths
- 2 tbsp. Chang’s Oyster Sauce
- 1 tbsp. Chang’s Light Oyster Sauce
- Heat the oil in a wok, and add the garlic, ginger, spring onion, mushrooms and asparagus. Stir fry vegetable for 30 seconds, or until soft.
- Add the turkey meat, and stir fry for a further minute.
- Add the noodles, oyster and soy sauces, and cook for another minute.