- Serves 6
- 3.5 hours
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
A lemon and coconut pudding adapted for the Philips All-in-One Cooker.
Is your bathroom as clean as your kitchen? Might be time to rethink what you’re using. See why Dettol Healthy Clean Bathroom Rapid Foam is rating so well in MoM member REVIEWS.
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 3/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup arrowroot powder
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- coconut cooking spray
- In one bowl mix the honey with the arrowroot powder.
- In a second bowl mix the eggs, coconut milk, lemon juice and vanilla extract.
- Mix the content of the two bowls together and pour into a pudding steamer coated with coconut cooking spray. Close the lid and tie with a string. This will help removing the steamer from the All-in-One Cooker later on.
- Put the pudding steamer inside the All-in-One Cooker. Close lid, check that the valve is on Seal. Press SLOW COOKER/HIGH for 3 hours. Press START.
- Set valve on Vent. Open the lid.
- Remove pudding from inner pot using the string. Open the lid, wait fifteen minutes, then turn the pudding onto a plate.