- Makes 18
- 40 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
Very moist and tasty lemon cupcakes.
Ingredients (makes 18 cupcakes)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 125 grams butter (soft)
- 3/4 cup caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups self raising flour, sifted
- 1 lemon, rind and juice
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Cream the butter and sugar.
- Add eggs one at a time and then add the sour cream.
- Add juice and rind of lemon.
- Stir through the self raising flour.
- Spoon into patty pans and bake for 20-25 minutes.
You can also ice these but I enjoy them plain and they are also great for lunch box treats.