- Makes 16
- 1 hours
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
A really zesty slice which is refreshing with an iced lemon tea.
Ingredients (makes 16 slices)
- 1 1/2 cups plain flour, sifted
- 250 grams butter
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 2 lemons (zest and juice)
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees and grease your pan.
- Cream the butter, sugar and lemon zest until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time and mix in thoroughly between each addition.
- Stir in the lemon juice.
- Add flour and mix until incorporated. Add the white chocolate chips.
- Spread batter into pan and bake for 30-35 minutes. Cool before slicing.
Is a strong lemon flavour - if you prefer lighter go with only one lemon and add more choc chips. You can also add a glaze over the top which is 1 cup powdered sugar with 2 tablespoons lemon juice and 2 teaspoons lemon zest.