- Makes 1
- 50 minutes
- Difficulty Medium
- 6 Ingredients
A nice lemon cake, great for afternoon tea.
Is your bathroom as clean as your kitchen? Might be time to rethink what you’re using. See why Dettol Healthy Clean Bathroom Rapid Foam is rating so well in MoM member REVIEWS.
Ingredients (makes 1 Cake)
- 3 Large eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 2 cups SR Flour
- 600ml Soy milk
- 3 lemons juiced
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees (160 fan forced) and grease cake tin.
- Cream margarine and sugar together without curdling the butter.
- Add eggs and beat until mixed.
- Add flour and milk a little at a time until smooth consistency.
- Add the fresh lemon juice and mix through. Put into the cake tin.
- Cook for 35 mins until golden brown.
Great recipe to use to make lamingtons too.