This lemon cheesecake is very easy and all my friends and family always request this.
Ingredients (serves 10)
- 125 g butter
- 1 packet nice biscuits
- 250 g cream cheese
- 1 tin Nestle condensed milk
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 125 g cream
- fresh strawberries to decorate
- Crush biscuits and mix with melted butter, place in pie dish and refrigerate.
- Mix softened cream cheese with condensed milk, then add lemon juice. Pour over biscuit base. Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Whip cream, spread over the top and place on fresh strawberries to decorate. You can use any berry you like.