- Serves 4
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
A delicious zesty pasta dish that can be on the table in 30 minutes!
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 2-3 chicken breasts
- 600g penne pasta
- 1-2 lemons, juiced
- 100g butter
- 3/4 cup cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated (plus extra to serve)
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Grill or pan fry chicken breasts until cooked. Slice and set aside, but keep warm.
- Meanwhile, make the pasta using the Philips Pasta and Noodle Maker as per instructions, making a 600g batch.
- Heat a saucepan over low-medium heat. Add butter and melt, then add the lemon juice, cream and milk. Stir until combined. Add in the parmesan cheese and stir until melted. Stir in the parsley and remove from heat.
- Cook the pasta for 5-6 minutes and drain. Dish up pasta on the plates, top with slices of grilled chicken, and pour over lemon cream sauce. Top with extra grated parmesan cheese. Serve.
Adjust the quantity of lemon juice to taste. I used one medium sized lemon, but if you can add more or less if you like. Also, cook up chicken enough to feed your family. We are a family of 4 with two small children, so 2 chicken breasts is usually more than enough for us.