- Makes 12
- 1.5 hours
- Difficulty Easy
- 10 Ingredients
My husband’s favourite slice.
Ingredients (makes 12 )
- 1/2 cup Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 125 grams Butter
- 250 grams Milk Arrowroot biscuits
- 1 tsp Lemon rind, grated
- 1 cup Coconut
- Lemon Icing:
- 1 3/4 cups Icing sugar, sifted
- 3 tbsp Lemon juice
- 15 grams Butter, softened
- 2 tbsp Coconut - optional
- Over low heat, stir condensed milk and butter, until combined and butter is melted.
- Crush biscuits finely, add lemon rind and coconut, mix well. Add milk mixture and biscuits crumbs together. Mix well together by hand.
- Press into a greased or lined square cake tin. Refrigerate 1 hour. Ice with the icing, sprinkle coconut on top if desired. When icing has set, cut into squares.
- Lemon icing: Combine sifted icing sugar, lemon juice and soft butter in a bowl. Mix well.