- Makes 24
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
Ingredients (makes 24 tartlets)
- 1 pack White Wings Pavlova Magic
- 2 packs Pampas Sweet Pastry Tart Cases
- 1 Tbsp White Wings Cornflour
- ¾ cup Fresh lemon juice
- 4 Tbsp Finely grated lemon zest
- 4 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Caster Sugar
- 225g Chopped butter, at room temperature
- Bake tart cases as per pack instructions. Set aside to cool.
- Place cornflour in a medium saucepan. Gradually blend with 1/4 cup of the lemon juice. Add remaining lemon juice, zest and eggs and whisk until well combined. Add sugar and whisk until mixed well. Add butter and place over a medium heat. Whisk constantly for 8 minutes or until just starting to simmer. Reduce heat and whisk vigorously for 1 minute. Pour lemon curd into a heatproof bowl and set aside for 20 minutes.
- Fill tart cases with lemon curd. Set aside to cool.
- Make Pavlova Magic according to directions on pack. Using a piping bag, pipe small peaks on top of cooled tartlets. Using a kitchen torch, carefully and lightly, brown the peaks. Garnish with lime zest.
- Tip: Place any leftover lemon curd in an airtight container and store in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.