- Makes 1
- 3 hours
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
This chicken has a fresh flavour and is simple to do.
Ingredients (makes 1 Split chicken)
- 1 Inghams Whole roast chicken, butterflied
- 1 Lemon, zest and juiced
- 2 TBS Fresh Oregano, chopped finely
- 2 TBS Olive oil
- Garlic crushed (to taste)
- Salt & pepper
- 1 Lemon for serving
- After butterflying the chicken, wash the inside, and pat dry with paper towel
- Combine the lemon zest & juice, garlic, oregano, oil, salt and pepper in a small bowl and combine well
- Place chicken flat into a baking tray, and pour over the marinade. Massage it into the chicken, making sure to cover the whole chicken. Allow to marinade for 2-3 hours
- Pre heat your grill (we used our hooded BBQ with the lid down) and lightly brush with oil. Grill the chicken for approximately 50-60 minutes turning half way through, until golden and cooked through. Cooking time will depend on the size of the chicken, what type of grill you use etc.
- Allow the chicken to rest for about 10 minutes before serving. Serve with home made wedges, salad and slices of lemon
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.