- Serves 4
- 25 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 9 Ingredients
This is my quick to prepare and easy, weeknight family meal.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 500 g Spaghetti
- 2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cloves Garlic, crushed
- 1 Large Red Chili, thinly sliced
- 100 gms Baby Spinach Leaves
- 3 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 3 tsp Lemon Zest, finely grated
- 100 g Persian Fetta Classic, reserve 2-3 tbsp marinated oil
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Cook spaghetti according to packet directions, until al dente. Drain well.
- Meanwhile, gently heat oil in a large, deep frying pan and add garlic, and chili. Stir-fry over medium heat for 3-4 mins, until soft. Add lemon juice and zest and toss to combine.
- Add spaghetti, spinach, fetta and reserved marinated oil to pan and toss to combine evenly. Top with freshly ground black pepper, to serve.
You could add broccoli florets instead of spinach. I usually use South Cape Persian Fetta found in cheese section of supermarket but Danish Fetta is ok.