This is my quick to prepare and easy, weeknight family meal.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 500 g Spaghetti
- 2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cloves Garlic, crushed
- 1 Large Red Chili, thinly sliced
- 100 gms Baby Spinach Leaves
- 3 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 3 tsp Lemon Zest, finely grated
- 100 g Persian Fetta Classic, reserve 2-3 tbsp marinated oil
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Cook spaghetti according to packet directions, until al dente. Drain well.
- Meanwhile, gently heat oil in a large, deep frying pan and add garlic, and chili. Stir-fry over medium heat for 3-4 mins, until soft. Add lemon juice and zest and toss to combine.
- Add spaghetti, spinach, fetta and reserved marinated oil to pan and toss to combine evenly. Top with freshly ground black pepper, to serve.