- Serves 4
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 14 Ingredients
This delicious Lentil and chickpea chermoula salad is vegetarian friendly and is only 5 ProPoints per serve
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 can chickpeas, rinsed, drained
- 240g canned lentils, rinsed, drained
- 200g roasted capsicum without oil, chopped
- 1 medium fresh Lebanese cucumber
- 200g cherry tomato, halved
- 2 celery sticks, trimmed, finely chopped
- 2 green shallots, thinly sliced
- ½ cup fresh coriander, finely chopped
- ½ cup fresh flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 1 whole fresh red chilli, finely chopped
- 2 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp ground paprika, (sweet)
- ¼ cup (60ml) lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Place chickpeas, lentils, capsicum, cucumber, tomatoes, celery, shallots, fresh coriander, parsley and chilli in a large bowl. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Stir to combine.
- Whisk ground coriander, paprika, juice and oil in a small bowl.
- Add dressing to salad and toss to combine. Serve.