- Makes 6
- 120 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
The secret to this is the orange cream. It could really go over any fruit. And you do not have to put. Flake on the top .. I had no strawberry and mint leaves to serve.. My kids love this so do there friends
Ingredients (makes 6 )
- 1 large Can of two fruits drain juice disregarded
- 1/4 cup Fresh orange juice
- 250 g Light cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup Caster sugar
- 2 teaspoons Very finely grated orange zest
- Okay I used a flake chocolate crumbed
- 1 tablespoon Water
- 2 teaspoons Gelatine powder
- 6. serving high glass dishes as seen in picture. Drain two fruit and divided fruit between bowls.
- In a large bowl place orange juice ,cream cheese. Caster sugar,thicken cream ,orange zest And with a electric mixer mix on medium until no lumps the. On high speed for two min.s
- sprinkle gelatine over water in a heat proof jug Stand in a pan of simmering water a stir until dissolved. .. Then mix it to orange mixer mixing for another min then pour over. Fruit. Set I. Fridge for 1 hour ..
- Before serving sprinkle chocolate flake over the top. Or serve with fresh strawberry s and mint leaves.
This was past down to me from my mother I do not know where she got it but I have since past this orange cream down to my daughter for her to put her twist on it.. I served this for dessert. After we had the prawn lasagna one night with guest here as I could prepare all I. The morning ... So I could spend my time with my guest and not hiding in the kitchen..