- Makes 1
- 45 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 13 Ingredients
Loaded chicken pasta bake gives you a dinner that’s ready in under an hour! Loaded chicken pasta bake gives you a dinner that’s loaded with veges too!
This Loaded Chicken Pasta Bake recipe was passed on to me by a good friend Janet and it ticks all the boxes! Just like a Chicken Pasta Bake … only better. We love it in our household and I’m sure yours will too!
Ingredients (makes 1 Large chicken bake that serves 4-5)
- 350g Spiral pasta
- 2 1/2 cups Cooked, shredded chicken meat
- 5 Spring onions, sliced finely
- 1/2 Green capsicum, diced into small pieces
- 1/2 Red capsicum, diced into small pieces
- 1 large Carrot, diced into small pieces
- 1/2 cup Peas & corn frozen mix
- 3/4 cup Baby spinach, sliced finely
- 1 can Cream of chicken soup
- 3/4 tin Water
- 1 - 1 1/2 cups Grated tasty cheese
- Salt & pepper
- Sprinkle Garlic powder
- Cook pasta in salted water according to packet directions until cooked, but still quite firm to bite into. Drain, and place into a large bowl.
- Add in all the vegetables to the hot pasta along with the soup, water, chicken, salt & pepper and the garlic powder. Mix together thoroughly, cover loosely and let sit for 5 minutes
- Pour the mix into a large deep baking dish, and cover the top with cheese. Cover with alfoil and put into a pre heated 180 degree oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove the foil and cook for a further 10-15 minutes or until the cheese has melted and turned golden brown
Also delicious eaten cold the next day!