- Serves 12
- Makes 1
- 15 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
This lolly cake is a Kiwi classic that is enjoyed by young and old!
Is your bathroom as clean as your kitchen? Might be time to rethink what you’re using. See why Dettol Healthy Clean Bathroom Rapid Foam is rating so well in MoM member REVIEWS.
Ingredients (serves 12 | makes 1 Lolly cake log)
- 250g Packet Malt Biscuits (crushed)
- 1/2 can Nestle Condensed Milk
- 100 grams Butter
- 190 gram Packet Eskimo Lollies (Or fruit puffs as an alternative)
- 3/4 cup Desiccated coconut (decoration)
Notes... Can be served as individual balls, or set in a slice pan instead. It's completely versatile!
- Melt butter and condensed milk on a very low heat until combines. Remove from heat to cool down completely.
- Crush biscuits. Doesn't matter if there are lumps either, it just adds to the fun of it!
- Cut lollies into halves or thirds, and add to crushed biscuits.
- Once the condensed milk and butter mixture has cooled, pour over biscuit crumb and chopped lolly mixture.
- Using hands, mix all ingredients together until everything is coated and combined.
- Shape into a log/sausage shape and roll in desiccated coconut, ensuring it is completely coated in coconut - including the ends.
- Wrap in clingfilm and place in fridge for at least 2-3 hours, or even overnight! Remove from clingfilm and slice to preferred thickness and enjoy!
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.