- Makes 12
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 9 Ingredients
These low fat, reduced sugar muffins are great for the kids lunchboxes or a work snack.
Are you sick of endless soap scum in your bathroom? See why Dettol Healthy Clean Bathroom Rapid Foam is rating so well in MoM member REVIEWS.
Ingredients (makes 12 Small muffins)
- 1 1/2 cups Self Raising Flour
- 2 tablespoons Butter (melted)
- 1/2 cup Skim Milk
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 2 apples (chopped)
- 3/4 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 Egg
- 1 tablespoon raw sugar
- Cinnamon Sugar (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Mix flour, sugar and oats in bowl.
- Mix melted butter, milk and lightly beaten egg in another bowl.
- Add chopped apple and raspberries then add in wet ingredients to the dry ingredients.
- Divide out evenly in a muffin tin and sprinkle cinnamon sugar on top of muffins before baking (optional).
- Bake for 15-20 mins. Cool in tray for 5 mins and then turn onto wire rack.
You can add any other berries. Add cinnamon to recipe if desired. Cut apples anyway you like, I did one finely and the other chunky.