- Makes 15
- 15 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
A delicious, healthy alternative to store bought chocolates and a fun activity you can do with the kids this Easter.
Ingredients (makes 15 chocolates depending on the size)
- 5 Tbsp Raw Cacao Powder
- 5 Tbsp Coconut Oil (melted)
- 5 Tbsp Ground Coconut
- Vanilla Paste
Notes... Try adding dried fruit (Boabest Baobab Fruit Cubes finely diced make a delicious additive), nuts, peppermint essence/fresh peppermint, substitute 1/2 the coconut for finely crushed almonds... the options are endless.
- Add all the dry ingredients together.
- Add in any fruit or nuts and stir, making sure to separate clumps.
- Mix in the coconut oil until everything is combined.
- Place in moulds and refrigerate until set. Alternatively you can create one large chocolate block, just remember to score it before it sets too hard to make it easier to break later.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.