- Makes 2
- 15 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 3 Ingredients
This is just about the easiest ice-cream you will ever make. It's SO delicious and pretty healthy compared to many ice-creams. Anyone can make this, and it's so nice to finish off a meal in Summer.
Ingredients (makes 2 litres)
- 500 gm Mango (peeled and chopped)
- 375 ml Coconut Flavoured Evaporated Milk (chilled overnight)
- 1/3 cup Caster Sugar
- Place mango flesh into a food processor and process until smooth.
- Using an electric mixer, beat chilled evaporated milk until it's thick and frothy. Gradually add sugar and beat until dissolved. Add pureed mango and beat until just combined.
- Pour mixture into a freezer-proof container and freeze overnight (or until firm).
I love to serve this ice-cream with fresh mango pieces, and a sprinkling of lightly toasted coconut. Like many ice-creams, it's lovely served either in brandy-snap baskets or with wafer biscuits