This exotic salad is great on the side of any BBQ meat, it’s fresh, nutty and easy to make!
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 pack unsalted macadamias
- 1 ripe mango (tinned is also ok), sliced into medium strips
- 1 bag spinach, washed
- 1 avocado, chopped into cubes
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp wholegrain mustard
- 1 1/2 tsp runny honey
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- mix the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, honey and mustard in a jar the dressing
- put the spinach and spring onions into a large bowl and cover with the dressing
- add tomatoes, avocado, macadamias and arrange as pictured to serve,
If you want to have this as a meal in one add a handful of cooked prawns and serve with crusty bread.