- Serves 4
- 15 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 10 Ingredients
This exotic salad is great on the side of any BBQ meat, it’s fresh, nutty and easy to make!
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 pack unsalted macadamias
- 1 ripe mango (tinned is also ok), sliced into medium strips
- 1 bag spinach, washed
- 1 avocado, chopped into cubes
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp wholegrain mustard
- 1 1/2 tsp runny honey
- 2 spring onions, sliced
Notes... If you want to have this as a meal in one add a handful of cooked prawns and serve with crusty bread.
- mix the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, honey and mustard in a jar the dressing
- put the spinach and spring onions into a large bowl and cover with the dressing
- add tomatoes, avocado, macadamias and arrange as pictured to serve,
Recipe Mango macadamia salad
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.