- Makes 18
- 40 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
A fruity and creamy cupcake great for afternoon tea or even dessert.
Ingredients (makes 18 cupcakes)
- 2/3 cup Rachel's Mango & Madagascan Vanilla Yogurt
- 125 grams butter (softened)
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 1/2 cups self raising flour, sifted
- 1/4 cup lemon curd
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one a time beating well after each addition.
- Stir in 1/2 cup of the flour then 1/3 cup of the yogurt. Stir in one cup of the flour and then another third of the yogurt. Stir in last cup of the flour and then the last of the yogurt.
- Spoon into patty pans and bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Once cooled, cut a dome out of the top and spoon in the lemon curd. Add some cream if desired and then pop the dome back on.
The Rachel's Mango and Madagascan Vanilla Yogurt is a great way to add lots of flavour with little fuss. You can of course skip adding the lemon curd.