- Makes 6
- 80 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
Such a refreshing marinade, great for BBQ’s or as a main for dinner with vegetables or salad for a side.
Ingredients (makes 6 Skewers)
- 1/2 Lemon, zest and juice
- 1 Clove garlic, crushed
- 2 Bay Leaves
- 60mls Olive oil
- 400 grams Chicken Breast, cut into 3cm pieces
- 1 Large capsicum, cut into 3cm pieces
- 180 grams Haloumi cheese, cut into 3cm pieces.
- Take 6 bamboo skewers and soak in water for 30 minutes to prevent them burning. In a flat dish put the zest and lemon juice, garlic, bay leaves, and olive oil. Whisk with a fork until combined. Add the chicken pieces and toss to coat with the marinade. Chill for 1 hour.
- Thread the marinated chicken onto the skewers, alternating two pieces of chicken then a piece of capsicum and a piece of haloumi.
- Heat a large non stick frypan over a medium-high heat and fry the skewers until golden.
Recipe Marinated Chicken and Haloumi Skewers
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.