- Serves 12
- 45 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
These Mars Bar Puddings are of course perfect around Christmas time but to be honest, they are so cute (and so easy) we make them all the time!
Ingredients (serves 12)
- 3 Mars bars
- 3 cups Rice bubbles
- 2 dessert spoons Butter
- Red mini m & ms for decorating
- Green snakes for decorating
- White chocolate for decorating
- Melt Mars bars and butter in pan. Add rice bubbles.
- Press mixture into a greased patty cake or muffin tin and put in fridge to set. Approximately 15 minutes
- Turn out mars bar mixture and drop over melted white chocolate
- Before chocolate sets press on two red m & ms and cut pieces of snake to make holly