- Makes 24
- 15 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
Quick and easy slice great for kids and adults so yummy.
Ingredients (makes 24 pieces)
- 65g x 3 bars Mars Bars or a bag of Mars bars (12 mini)
- 80g butter
- 3 cups rice bubbles
- 200g cooking chocolate dark or milk
- Chop mars bars and butter and place in saucepan and melt on medium heat not too hot. Remove from heat.
- Add rice bubbles and stir until coated. Place in slice tray which has been lined with baking paper. Spread out until flat. Place in fridge.
- Melt chocolate and spread over the slice. When chocolate is set cut into slices.
Recipe Mars bar slice
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.