- Makes 8
- 4 hours
- Difficulty Easy
- 3 Ingredients
Combines a wholegrain cereal with sweetness for a naughty but nice treat!
Ingredients (makes 8 bars)
- 3 tablespoons Butter or margarine
- 3 cups Marshmallows
- 3 cups Cheerios
- put marshmallows and butter In a microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 30-40 seconds.
- Mix marshmallow and butter together well. Add cheerios to mix and combine until well coated in marshmallow mix.
- Pour mixture into lightly greased slice tin. Level out mixture. To set refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- Once set cut into 5cm long rectangles and serve as a snack, in lunch boxes or for a sweet treat any time!