- Serves 8
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Medium
- 8 Ingredients
This marshmallow cream surprise is easy to make and there is no baking involved!
Ingredients (serves 8)
- BISCUIT BASE
- 1 packet Scotch finger biscuits
- 2 Tbsp margarine
- CREAM FILLING
- 600 ml thickened cream
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tsp pure icing sugar powder
Notes... Great enjoyable recipe if you get to put it on the table without those little fingers helping themselves first.
- Grease a 20cm pie plate. Melt butter.
- Crush biscuits finely and pour melted butter into crumbs. Mix.
- Spread biscuit base evenly over bottom of pie plate and up sides. Freeze base until set.
- Whip thickened cream with icing sugar until thick, save some whipped cream for topping.
- Pour in condensed milk and mix. Mix in the marshmallows.
- Put filling into base and spread remaining cream evenly over the top.
- Spread sprinkles evenly on top and put back in freezer until ready to serve.
Recipe Marshmallow cream surprise
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.