This marshmallow cream surprise is easy to make and there is no baking involved!
Ingredients (serves 8)
- BISCUIT BASE
- 1 packet Scotch finger biscuits
- 2 Tbsp margarine
- CREAM FILLING
- 600 ml thickened cream
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tsp pure icing sugar powder
- Grease a 20cm pie plate. Melt butter.
- Crush biscuits finely and pour melted butter into crumbs. Mix.
- Spread biscuit base evenly over bottom of pie plate and up sides. Freeze base until set.
- Whip thickened cream with icing sugar until thick, save some whipped cream for topping.
- Pour in condensed milk and mix. Mix in the marshmallows.
- Put filling into base and spread remaining cream evenly over the top.
- Spread sprinkles evenly on top and put back in freezer until ready to serve.