- Serves 4
- 60 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 13 Ingredients
An easy beef curry that’s a lovely hearty winter meal.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 2 Tbsp peanut oil
- 2 large brown onions
- 1kg gravy beef, chopped into cubes
- 2/3 cup massaman curry paste
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 3 medium potatoes, chopped coarsely
- 1/2 cup roasted peanuts
- 2 Tbsp light brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp fish sauce
- 1/3 cup fresh coriander leaves
- 1 lime cut into wedges
- Add 1 Tbsp oil to the inner pot of the Philips All In One Cooker. Saute / Sear Low Temp for 5 minutes; cook onion until browned lightly stirring occasionally, Remove and place to one side.
- Add remaining oil, press Saute / Sear High Temp for 10 minutes, cooking beef in batches until browned. Add paste and cook stirring until fragrant.
- Add beef, coconut milk, stock, onions, cinnamon, potatoes and peanuts. Stir. Seal lid and cook on Meat / Poultry Pressure Cooking setting for 25 minutes.
- Release pressure, then remove lid. Discard cinnamon sticks, stir in sugar and fish sauce. Serve with steamed rice or bread topped with coriander leaves and accompanied with lime wedges.