- Serves 4
- 60 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 13 Ingredients
A quick and easy meal that’s not too spicy!
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 2 tbsp peanut oil
- 2 large brown onions, sliced
- 1 kg gravy beef, chopped coarsley
- 2/3 cup massaman curry paste
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 3 potatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup roasted peanuts
- 2 tbsp light brown sugar
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1/3 cup fresh coriander leaves
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- Add oil and press SAUTE/SEAR LOW TEMP on the Philips All-In-One Cooker for 5 mins. Add onions and stir until lightly browned. Remove from pot and put on a plate.
- Add remaining oil, press SAUTE HIGH TEMP and cook beef for 10 mins until brown. Add paste and stir until fragrant
- Add coconut milk, stock, cinnamon, potato and nuts to cooker.
- Close lid and cook on MEAT/POULTRY in pressure cooker for 25 mins
- Discard cinnamon sticks, stir in sugar and sauce. Serve with coriander leaves and lime wedges on rice