This delicious McCormick Flavour Shots Chicken Fried Rice is quick and easy to make, and is sure to be an instant hit around the dinner table.
Serves 4 | Cooks in 15 minutes
- 1 McCormick Chicken Fried Rice Flavour Shot
- 1 egg omelette, sliced
- 400g chicken fillets, sliced
- 400g vegetables (diced carrot, capsicum, peas and bean shoots)
- 5 cups long grain rice (cooked and cooled)
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 6 spring onions, finely sliced
- Stir contents of Flavour Shot, then spoon into a large pre-heated frying pan or wok. Add the chicken, stir to coat and gently cook on a medium heat for 5-6 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Add the diced vegetables (except bean shoots) and fry for a further 4 minutes, then add the cooked rice and stir through. Cook for 5 minutes on high heat stirring frequently.
- Add the bean shoots, soy sauce, spring onions and sliced omelette. Mix through and serve.
Hints & Tips
- Try replacing the chicken with chopped bacon or prawns.
- As an alternative to rice, stir cooked rice noodles into the pan at the end of cooking.
- For a spicier result, try stirring in a pinch of dry Chilli Flakes before serving.