This deliciously fragrant recipe uses a unique blend of spices and seasonings, exclusively found in McCormick Flavour Shots Pad Thai.
Serves 4 | Cooks in 15 minutes
- 1 McCormick Pad Thai Flavour Shot
- 250g chicken fillets, sliced
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 375g pkt flat rice noodles (cooked for 5-6 minutes in boiling water and drained)
- 1 tbsp kecap manis (sweet soy sauce)
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 250g bean sprouts
- 6 spring onions, finely sliced
- Stir contents of Flavour Shot, then spoon into a large pre-heated wok with the chicken, stir to coat and cook on medium heat for 8 minutes, or until cooked through. Add the egg and stir through the chicken.
- Add the noodles, kecap manis and fish sauce, gently stir through and cook for 7 minutes on high heat. Add the bean sprouts and spring onions and stir through.
- Season to taste and serve.
Hints & Tips
- Squeeze over fresh lime and sliced chilli.
- Use prawns as an alternative to chicken.
- Add more colour and crunch to the dish by adding fresh coriander and chopped peanuts.