- Serves 4
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
A quick vegetarian meal.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 McCormick Zesty Chicken Curry Flavour Shot
- 1 Package firm tofu
- 1 Can coconut milk
- 1 Onion
- 1 Bunch of bok choy, and/or any other green vegetable
- Coriander to taste
- Pre-heat saucepan and pour in McCormick's Zesty Chicken Curry Flavour Shot (NB: This Flavour Shot contains NO animal products)
- Add chopped onion and cubed tofu, stir to coat, and cook gently for 10 mins until onion softens.
- Pour in coconut milk, add chopped bok choy and coriander. Simmer for a few minutes until bok choy has wilted but is still bright green.
- Serve over fluffy jasmine rice.