- Serves 3
- 2 hours
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
Love this with mash potato.
Ingredients (serves 3)
- 500g mince
- 1 onion
- 1/2 a grated zuchinni and carrot.
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp each oyster sauce & soy sauce.
- 1 egg
- drizzle veg oil
- Except oil.. mix everything in a bowl together. Use your hands to mix :-) . Will help combine mix.
- Pre- heat oven to 180°c. put baking paper on a tray.
- Roll mix into balls. Put on tray, drizzle with oil.. Bake until cooked through. Turn few times while cooking.
- Make gravy how ever you like it. Serve balls to plate then top with gravy.
Always a hit with the family. :-)