A tasty twist on a traditional meatloaf.
Is your bathroom as clean as your kitchen? Might be time to rethink what you’re using. See why Dettol Healthy Clean Bathroom Rapid Foam is rating so well in MoM member REVIEWS.
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 1kg beef mince
- 2 tbsp bbq sauce
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 egg
- 2 large onions
- 1 large red capsicum
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup sliced olives
- 1 tbsp pesto
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 cup grated cheese
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Mix mince, garlic, bbq sauce, flour, paprika and egg well. Turn onto a large baking tray covered with baking paper and shape into a large rectangle, about 2-3cms thick.
- Heat about 2 tablespoons of oil in a pan and saute onion, capsicum and mushrooms until very soft (15-20 minutes but the longer the better). Remove from heat and stir through olives, pesto and tomato paste.
- Spread the vegetable mix evenly over the meat and top with grated cheese.
- Using the baking paper to assist, gently roll the meat up nice and tightly.
- Remove the paper and place the meat roll seam down onto the baking tray. Cover with tin foil and place into an oven heated to 180 degrees. Cook for 40 minutes, remove foil and cook for another 20 minutes.