- Makes 2
- Difficulty Easy
- 9 Ingredients
Ingredients (makes 2 quiches)
- 2 sheets puff pastry, or you can make your own savoury pastry if prefered
- 6 eggs
- 2 cups cream
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup chopped kalamata olives
- 1 cup sundried tomatoes
- 1 pack frozen spinach, thawed and excess water squeezed out.
- 200 gram feta cheese crumbled
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Whisk the eggs, heavy cream, whole milk, and salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Place remaining ingredients into blind baked pie crusts, finishing with the cheese. Pour egg milk mixture over the filling until it just reaches the top of the crust without spilling over. You may have leftover custard depending on the depth of your pie dishes.
- Bake quiches for 45-55 minutes or until slightly puffed and golden brown and no longer jiggles when lightly shaken. A knife inserted into the center should come out clean, although it may look wet. Serve hot, warm, or at room temperature, cut into wedges.