- Serves 4
- 50 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 10 Ingredients
A quick and easy staple in our home
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 2 Sheets of pampas puff pastry
- 1 Brown onion
- 1/4 Cup sliced sun dried tomatoes
- 2 portobello mushrooms
- 80g Shaved leg ham
- 1 cup Thickened cream
- 1cup Grated tasty cheese
- 12 Eggs
- 4 Basil leaves
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Spray a 20cm springform pan with cooking spray to grease. Lay one sheet of pastry on the bottom laying the corners up along the edge, then slice the remaining sheet into 3 with two equal prices and one smaller, this is then used to line the sides.
- Finely dice onion, slice ham, mushrooms & basil leaves, then combine in a bowl with cheese and sundried tomato. Mix these ingredients together and transfer to your prepared tin.
- Beat eggs and cream, add salt and pepper and pour into your tin, make sure there is enough mixture to cover ingredients. Bake at 180' for 40 minutes or until golden and firm
You can add extra mixed herbs if you wish!