- Makes 35
- 40 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
quick tasty snack, great with a coffee
Ingredients (makes 35 scrolls)
- 135g jar tomato tapenade
- 2 sheets frozen ready-rolled puff pastry
- 50g baby spinach, shredded
- 100g feta cheese, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 200°C/180°C fanforced. Spread half the tapenade over 1 pastry sheet. Top with half the spinach and half the feta. Roll up tightly to enclose filling. Trim ends. Cut into 1cm-thick rounds. Place rounds, cut-side up, on trays lined with baking paper. Repeat with remaining tapenade, pastry, spinach and feta.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden and puffed. Serve.