Ingredients (makes 30 )
- 250 grams Butter
- 1/3 cup Icing Sugar
- 1 1/2 cup Plain Flour - sifted
- 1/2 cup Cornflour - sifted
- Lemon Cream:
- 60 grams Butter
- 1/2 cup Icing Sugar - sifted
- 1 tsp Grated Lemon Rind
- 3 tsp Lemon Juice
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add flours and mix.
- Place a tablespoon of mixture onto greased tray. Flatten slightly.
- Bake on 180 degrees for 10 - 12 minutes.
Cool on wire rack.
- LEMON CREAM:
Beat butter until smooth, gradually add icing sugar. Beat until light and creamy.
- Beat in lemon rind and juice. Join biscuits together with cream.
Notes... I like to make and give these biscuits as gifts.