- Serves 4
- 10 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
This no bake, Refrigerated Peach Pie is so easy to make, and is a recipe you’ll want to whip up over and over again.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 packet Lattice biscuit
- 1 large can Sliced Peaches, drained
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 2 cups thickened cream
- 1/2 cup condensed milk
- 1 cup almond shaving
- 2 pcs mini blocks dairy chocolate bar
- Combine the thickened cream and condensed milk.
- Line the lattice biscuit in a large square pan. Line the 1st layer with peaches. Pour half of the cream mixture over the peaches evenly.
- Grate one of the chocolate blocks and sprinkle it over. Sprinkle half of the almond shavings. Sprinkle blueberries.
- Repeat step 2 and 3. Crumb the remaining lattice biscuits and sprinkle on top.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes. Serve cool.
Be creative and add variations of fruits in season. Mangoes and strawberries are sensational too.