- Serves 4
- 2 hours
- Difficulty Easy
- 10 Ingredients
This Mexican Chicken Recipe is a really tasty dish with a good kick of heat in it. Very flavoursome and simple to make on those busy nights.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 4 Chicken fillets
- 1 jar Salsa
- 1/2 Red capsicum, diced
- 1/2 Green capsicum, diced
- 1/2 Red onion, diced
- 1 packet Taco seasoning (may not need all)
- 1/4 cup Jalapenos, diced
- Sour cream
- Salt & Pepper
- Pour a small amount of oil into a bowl with the fillets and add taco seasoning. Rub in the seasoning until fillets are evenly coated. You may need to add a touch more oil to help coat it.
- Allow to marinade in the fridge for at least an hour
- Pour in the salsa and chopped capsicum, onion and jalapenos, salt & pepper, and gently mix to combine. Cover and cook in a moderate oven for 40-45 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with rice and topped with sour cream and extra jalapenos
Are you a fan of Mexican food? Here's a bunch of other Mexican Recipes from other MoM Members you might like to try:
Recipe Mexican Chicken
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.